Tuesday 28 July 2015

Reasons to not give a fuck

Hello again:) Once again speaking of past experience, I know its very easy to base what you look like based on others. This can vary from other's opinions, other's bodies, other's comments etc. This can also vary from whether a boy/girl likes you to your bra size. But why should we give a fuck about other people's hurtful comments? Why should it make us feel like less of a person? It shouldn't. Also a lot of people have unnecessary worries. Worries that parents and teachers have put on us, that we really don't have to worry about yet. So why do we worry about them? Once again we shouldn't. So here are some reasons to throw all of your fucks away:

  • Not everyone has the same body size. There isn't just 5 different body sizes. There isn't 10, 20 50, 100, 500 body sizes. Everyone's body is different, and I really believe that if people just stopped determining beauty on body size, we would all be a lot happier.
  • EVERYONE has struggles. You might not think that the best looking person in the world has problems but they do. Even if there problems have gone now, they had to over come something once. So instead of feeling alone, like the only person who struggles, realise that having problems is jus ta minor point in reality.
  • Don't worry about school. Just listen to what they say, and try to do what they are teaching. If you cant, its fine. Your not going to fail in life if you failed that one science test. Your still going to get to go to college if you drop a set in maths. Getting help is not wrong or embarrassing, getting help is brave.
  • Life is a whole lot easier if we just try to like ourselves. I've been lots of different shapes, and lots of different sizes, but I have never looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw, not even when I was little. But looking back on pictures from when I was about 11 or 12, I wasn't fat, I wasn't even that bad looking. I had straight teeth and clear skin, my legs were thinner and my stomach didn't stick out as much. But the more I told myself I was fat and ugly and the more I was told it, the more I ruined myself. You can be size 0 or size 18, if you don't tell yourself that you are beautiful, and you are NOT worthless, you'll spend your whole life thinking you are. Confidence is definitely key.

Hope these helped:)-A

2 comments:

  1. i love how much effort you put into your posts i can tell by the way they are written you really mean what you are writing about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete